Woven Cylindrical Planter
Bring natural warmth to your space with our cylinder shaped planters. Constructed of intricately woven water hyacinth with a marko inner lining comes in two sizes that work beautifully as sturdy storage baskets or planters. MitiMeth exclusive.
Skilled artisans in Nigeria craft our pail planter basket by hand. It is a hardworking storage solution and elegant accent all rolled into one.
- Your woven planter is best kept indoors to prolong its lifespan. Keep dyed planters away from direct sunshine and all woven planters away from the rain.
- Live plants must be placed in a plastic container that can collect drained water before placing in the Planter.
- Please note that your beautiful natural fiber Planter is NOT 100% waterproof so it’s important that you do not water your live plants to overflowing.
- Natural fiber is very absorbent and will hold onto water and other liquids. If your Planter is not allowed to dry completely, it can mold.
- Do not use sharp objects on the natural fiber Planter.
- Soaking or power washing your natural fiber Planter is NOT recommended.
- If your Planter should get wet, keep in the sun until it dries out completely.
- Your Planter should be placed in a ventilated area with low humidity.
Materials: Crafted of water hyacinth and marko
Dimensions: Sold separately. Medium: 290mm x 360mm, Large: 390mm x 440mm
Origin: Made in Nigeria